Can you help me with choosing bathroom accessories?Heroes of Digital MalaysiaAt Creative Lab outlets, our designers can help you select your bathroom accessories. Additionally, they can provide free 3D design within minutes if you require a complete bathroom renovation. Make your appointment with our designers today: https://creativelab.com/request-3d-design/
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you work with clients long distance?admin_orinCras a elit sit amet leo accumsan volutpat. Suspendisse hendrerit vehicula leo, vel efficitur felis ultrices non. Integer aliquet ullamcorper dolor, quis sollicitudin.
Do you deliver bathroom products?Heroes of Digital MalaysiaYes, you can pick up your purchases from our warehouse, or we can deliver them to you. For purchases of RM1,500 and above, which may include tiles, delivery is FOC in Malaysia.
Does Orin provide a warranty on all of its products?Heroes of Digital MalaysiaYes, depending on the products. Generally, there is a warranty of 1 year and above.
Does Orin provide online estimates?Heroes of Digital MalaysiaPlease visit our Creative Lab showrooms nationwide for a quote because renovation costs will vary according to the interior design. However, if there are no Creative Lab outlets near you, do contact us.
How many types of basins does Orin have?Heroes of Digital MalaysiaAt Orin, there are five types of basins that are available:
- Console Basin: Also referred to as a sit-on bowl or countertop basin. Console sinks are an excellent option for contemporary or minimalist bathroom designs because they come in various sizes and forms to fit your needs.
- Wall Hung Basin: Being directly mounted to the wall without requiring a counter or vanity to store them, it is a fantastic space-saving option. It is perfect for small bathrooms. A wall-hung basin will keep your floor open and make your bathroom appear bigger and less cluttered.
- Pedestal Basin: A pedestal holds up the bowl underneath the basin, which is fixed to the wall. Due to its affordability and durability, the pedestal basin is the most preferred option. The deep basins are the most practical option, and they can be used in bathrooms with both a modern and a traditional design.
- Vanity Basin: Only the top rim is visible on the countertop with an above-counter basin, whereas under-counter basins will sit beneath your countertop. When the basin is fully set into the counter, it offers the countertop a smooth finish and more storage space. Vanity basins are ideal for achieving a simple and elegant aesthetic.
- Semi-Recessed Basin: As its name implies, this basin has an extruded front and is partially set in a countertop or cabinet. It works perfectly in bathrooms with limited space and a slim countertop.
How many types of water closets or toilet bowls does Orin have?Heroes of Digital MalaysiaOrin offers four types of water closet/toilet bowl:
- One-Piece Water Closet: One-piece toilets are easily recognised since the bowl and tank are directly attached without any joints. The one-piece water closet is not only more sanitary, but it is also more durable.
- Close-Coupled Water Closet: A close-coupled water closet is a toilet in which the tank and bowl are distinct parts linked together. Despite being separate from the bowl, the tank is placed behind it so that it looks like a single piece. The primary advantage of the close-coupled design is the ability to replace the tank and bowl separately, which will result in reduced maintenance costs.
- Wall-Hung Water Closet: If you're looking for a toilet fixture that combines attractive design with room-saving features, a wall-hung water closet is unquestionably your best choice. Since wall-hung toilets are often more modern and visually appealing than floor-mounted ones, they are the best option for people who prefer to design their bathrooms in a minimalistic way.
- Back-To-Wall Water Closet: A back-to-wall toilet design blends practicality and aesthetics in a contemporary, space-saving way. This kind of toilet is made to be mounted flush against the bathroom wall, offering the space a streamlined appearance. Its distinctive design reduces the space between the toilet bowl and the wall, making it easy to clean and giving your bathroom a more elegant appearance.
- Handicap Water Closet: A handicapped water closet is specially made to accommodate those who have mobility issues or other limitations. Individuals with different needs may use the restrooms with ease and independence owing to the creative engineering of this type of toilet, which offers improved accessibility and comfort.
What does an architect actually do?admin_orinCras a elit sit amet leo accumsan volutpat. Suspendisse hendrerit vehicula leo, vel efficitur felis ultrices non. Integer aliquet ullamcorper dolor, quis sollicitudin.
What does Orin products cost range?Heroes of Digital MalaysiaFor basins, selections start from RM100 and above. For water closets, the options start from RM500 and above.
What is the structure of your architecture practice?admin_orinCras a elit sit amet leo accumsan volutpat. Suspendisse hendrerit vehicula leo, vel efficitur felis ultrices non. Integer aliquet ullamcorper dolor, quis sollicitudin.