The concept and idea behind ORIN
Orin was established in 2003, and today supplies bathroom sanitary wares to over 20 countries worldwide.
Inspired by the tagline “Sanctuary of Indulgence”, Orin believes that one’s bathroom is a personal space for relaxation, and therefore strives to create a sanctuary of comfort with its product design, allowing one to luxuriate in aesthetic beauty and solace while benefitting from the Orin’s innovative features.
Orin’s line of sanitaryware combines smart home technology with European designs, covering water closets, faucets, basins, bathtubs, and other bathroom accessories.
As a part of the Niro Ceramic Group, Orin aims to be its customers’ preferred brand of bathroom sanitaryware, known for its excellent product designs and superior quality that is supported by innovative marketing support, detailed customer care, and efficient logistics management. When purchasing Orin products at the group’s Creative Lab outlets, customers get to enjoy free bathroom 3D designs as value-added services.
History and Product Timeline
Establishment of bathroom sanitaryware brand – Orin.
- Launched the very first collection of vitreous china with European designs.
- Accredited by Malaysian accreditation body SIRIM QAS in June.
- Orin was the 1st in the market to innovate and produce one-piece washdown WC with Dyna Green Flushing technology.
- Orin was also the 1st in Malaysia to introduce UF seat cover with quick release feature paired with every WC purchase.
Acrylic long baths, whirlpool bathtubs, and shower panels were added to the product line.
Mixer taps were added to the product line.
Orin was recognised as one of the fastest growing local brands and received awards in 4 categories: Design Excellence, Best Bathroom, New Innovation Design, and Consumers’ Choice.
The flexi-connector was introduced to the Malaysian market.
Orin received the ReBi Award for its innovative green flushing solution.
Orin was the 1st in the market to introduce dual mode bidet washers with UF seat covers.
- Introduced RIMLESS bowl which eliminates trapped germs and mineral deposits on the rims of a WC.
- Introduced Nano-Glaze – the technology that seals the pores on the surface of WCs to avoid dirt and bacteria from being trapped.
SMART collection was launched. This collection consists of space-saving products that are solutions for small bathrooms.
Compact bathroom sets were launched – these sets help create great designs for small bathrooms.